Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OMGB!!!! SOO EXCITED!!!!!

Good morning/afternoon/evening sunshines!!! How are you doing this fine autumn day???? This is Nataline H. I'm a member of the totally amazing D.R. Krew 2010.

Oh my gummie bears!! I cannot believe it!! I'm totally speechless!! I am going to the Dominican Republic with 11 of my classmates and my Bible teacher during Thanksgiving break to help people!!!

IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

When I first heard about the D.R. Krew 2009, I was like.... "Oh my gosh, what would it be like to go there next year?" But then I thought, "Nah! That can't happen to ME!!" But God said otherwise!!

He has chosen each and every single one of us for a reason. We are all gonna shine in the Dominican Republic!! We are gonna be SUPER STARS (for Jesus, of course)!!! :)

Even though we are so close (18 days!!!), I feel like I am so far away from being ready to do such a huge thing like this!! But then I remember this Bible verse and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside:

Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

So, ya...... super excited!!!! I hope I get to know the rest of the team really well since I don't know you guys so much... :) And remember:

LOVE WINS.

2 comments:

  1. EL AMOR GANA.

    si, yo hablo espanol :)

    te amo annie bananie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola anna. estoy nataline halladjian.... tu hablas espanol muy bien.... tu estas muy simpatica....

    con amor, nat h :)

    ReplyDelete