Friday, November 19, 2010

Hyperventilation




I can't believe how close we are!!!! Can you believe it?? Guys, seriously??? It feels like that weird feeling you get when youre a kid and youre waiting for Christmas morning but you know you have to get rest and relaxation otherwise the next day you will be crabby and tired and stuff..... oh my gosh I don't even remember what I just said, but i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!! I've never been soooo excited and nervous and happy and scared at the same time like this!!!!
This is for my besties who came to the fashion show (and Jessica.. I love you!!!)... I love you guys sooooooooooooooooo much!!!! Thank you for making my last full day in the U. S. really fun!!! I will miss you guys and I still wish you were coming... :) I love you girlies sooo much!!!!!!!

So.... ya..... See you all on Saturday!!!

love,
Nataline... a Jesus Freak!!!

2 comments:

  1. we we were kids?
    I still get that feelling about christmas.






    Just kidding....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nanee,

    It's Chrissie. It is 1:30 pm on sunday afternoon. We havwe been working all morning on our Mississippi project. Love you Nanee ane Baba

    P.S. Oreo misses you very much :> :)

    ReplyDelete