Friday, November 5, 2010

Dominican Republic


Hey everybody!

I love the Dominican Republic. I don't know why. I haven't even been there before, but I am just obsessed with the country. Have you seen their flag? Really cool! Have you seen the shape of the country? Really really cool! Have you seen their people? Beautiful!! I know a Dominican person and he is like the nicest guy!!! He came from the D.R. like a year and a half ago, and he always tells me how much he loved it there!! I am getting more and more excited as each second ticks by on the countdown... I've caught myself staring at the countdown for almost ten minutes..... WE ARE SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOO CLOSE!!! I DON'T REMEMBER A TIME I HAVE BEEN THIS EXCITED ABOUT ANYTHING!!! It is such a privilege to be going to such an amazing country with beautiful people. (The team is beautiful, too!!!)

Love you all!!!

Jesus loves you!!

Nataline :D

No comments:

Post a Comment